ANGLER’S MAIL magazine’s Secret Lives of Fish column this week reveals why carp are getting fatter. There’s much more to this than you might think, as Dr Ian Welch explains.
No.1 for news, the new Angler’s Mail magazine has the full story of Prince Harry fishing indoors, and how 14,000 new anglers are to be hooked.
Be sure to read Where To Fish This Week – by our trusted experts! Our guys really know their patch and go to great lengths to get the latest info.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Latest on ITV4’s Monster Carp series
- Great Catches, including giant barbel and big carp gallery
- Steve Collett explains skills needed on rivers – in his unique style
- Barbel legend Ray Walton to explain rolling meat developments
- On The Bank checks out freelining techniques to help you
- Carp Crew includes a giant club’s new special carp water
- How England carp ace Billy Flowers got his girlfriend hooked on fishing
- Lure Attacks discovers the joys of kayak fishing for coarse fish
PLUS Angling Answers, How To, New Gear, John Bailey, Match Squad, Match News, Memory Lane, The Informant – and more!
This print issue is out now, only £1.95, in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also in all formats via subscription HERE