IT’S THE BIG ANGLER’S MAIL FESTIVE ISSUE!
Yes, it’s time to grab your copy of the bumper Angler’s Mail end-of-year magazine.
It’s stuffed with your favourites plus some very special features.
Big news stories include a British record case being reinvestigated. There’s a tribute to a UK tackle great who has sadly died. And there’s full coverage of the 2019 RiverFest Final.
Special features in this big issue of Angler’s Mail magazine include:
- Special guest Jim Lightfoot on how he’s living the dream
- Greg Meenehan’s Books of the Year
- Colin Davidson’s carp rigs for 2020
- Bill Rushmer has a cheesy Christmas
- Images of the Year
- Steve Collett chases ‘Ladies’ and shares his top tips learned in 2019
- Andy Black on how to catch a 30 lb pike
- John Bailey’s 12 dream Christmas trips
- Jack Perks meets the king of fishers
- Dr Ian Welch probes fishy alien invaders
- Top Tips for the festive break
- Billy Flowers lands an icy 40 lb UK carp
- Dave Coster’s angling year & top methods
- Andy Little’s All-time Epic Catch
- Team fishing: is it dead or alive?
- BIG Christmas crossword & quiz
And a competition to WIN awesome Middy Reactacore rods…which you can also enter HERE.
PLUS Where To Fish – your festive fortnight hotspots guide, compiled by experts. It’s also only inside the traditional Angler’s Mail bumper issue, out now.
Get your copy of the bumper issue from good supermarkets or newsagents. There’s loads to read. It lasts for a full fortnight, right through until the very start of 2020.
A SUBSCRIPTION TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE MAKES A GREAT GIFT!
And if you subscribe now, there’s an extra 10% saving just using the code MAGIC 10….