ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is in good newsagents and supermarkets now. It’s essential reading, loaded with exclusives that you won’t get online.
A British mini species record has been beaten after 21 years – you can read the full story inside Angler’s Mail magazine.
The Mail’s editor Tim Knight has caught a shock giant himself… a 70 lb-plus river carp! It’s another must-read exclusive story inside this issue.
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Dave Coster reveals the famous anglers who have influenced his fishing.
- Steve Collett targets big barbel on huge baits
- John Bailey reveals some classic catastrophes
- Neville Fickling looks at members’ fish
- Dean Aldridge shares his secrets for huge UK catfish
- Maurice Pledger recounts magic tench outings
- Andy Browne’s thoughts on river fishing
- Dr Ian Welch looks at gloves for fish care
- TV preview – Monster Carp returns
- Colin Davidson on starting your carp sessions the right way
- Ollie Johnson’s targets quickfire predators
- Matt Sparkes’ classic Angler’s Mail
- Mike Salisbury examines education
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Angling legend saluted as he turns 90
- Why washing machines are harming rivers
- Mail readers’ Great Catches
- Junior anglers scoop three golds
- Surprise Euro Champs winners
- Latest views on Close Season vote
PLUS Where To Fish – the nation’s top venue guide, by genuine regional experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!