DO not miss the AUTUMN TIPS SPECIAL – inside Angler’s Mail print magazine this week.
Out now, this essential print issue has expert advice for the weeks ahead from all-rounder Andy Browne (pictured on this week’s cover). He’ll help you catch quality fish.
The British carp record has been beaten – full story and pictures inside this issue’s unbeatable news pages.
This issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine includes:
- Bill Rushmer’s Brilliant Baits – making hot and spicy meat and paste
- Steve Collett finds fish by feeling for liners
- Lee Kerry’s feeder tactics insight
- John Bailey’s new methods for Wye barbel
- Dave Coster explains pole connectors choices
Dr Ian Welch on fish bubbles
- New Gear, selected by Richard Howard
- Guest Jake Lund dishes the dirt for carp
- Home-made boilies with Colin Davidson
- Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors’ World Carp Champs insight
PLUS Where To Fish This Week by the Mail’s panel of regional experts.
Also… The Informant, Historic Moments, Your Letters, weekly forecasts – and more!