BRITAIN’S BIGGEST PIKE are covered in Angler’s Mail print magazine this week.
They’re in a new mini series, Neville Fickling’s World of Pike, which starts with a special look at Britain’s biggest pike catches, including cover star Wyndon Coole’s giant.
Fans of the late Frank Barlow must check out this weeks Steve Collett’s column in the print mag, following in Frank’s footsteps.
There also full report on the Frank Barlow Memorial match plus Frank’s son Dean Barlow fishes shallow to explain how you can catch more.
All this & more in Angler’s Mail print mag this week!
- War vet robbed own club
- Britain’s biggest common
- Two huge barbel in an hour
- Tackle chain’s true sales revealed
- Latest Great Catches – pix galore!
- Darren Cox – Feeder Masters Champ’s top tips
- Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors’ World Carp Champs report
- Carp fish safely with Colin Davidson
- How to get the best out of your bait
- Should river fish be stocked in stillwaters?
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- John Bailey reveals the A-Z of angling threats
- Historic moments looks at British record salmon catch
PLUS the unbeatable Where To Fish section – exclusive experts reveal their hotspot selection inside Angler’s Mail print magazine.