THERE’S A superb roach artwork on the front cover of this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine – your best fishing read, by far!
The cover image is by David Miller, man behind awesome images seen on rod licences. See and buy fine artwork at his website.
Inside this issue, the Mail’s unrivalled team of Where To Fish experts have selected the finest waters for quality roach.
Check out the Mail’s wise recommendations, only by reading the magazine this week.
Inside this week’s brilliant AM mag:
- Top angler’s near-record grayling
- Epic giant barbel catches from Thames and Trent
- Poachers caught red-handed… and prosecuted
- World Angling Games coverage: match and carp
- New Gear selections, with Richard Howard
- Mail readers’ Great Catches revealed
Read the very best columnists in AM mag!
- John Bailey’s 14 key pike lessons – shared with you
- Steve Collett, in his unique way, enjoys waggler fun
- Dave Tipping on a big dace return
- Andy Little shows his meaty method and looks back at classic carping
- Guest Kenny Parsons’s grayling tips
- Colin Davidson probes carpy rig screws
- Andy Black targets zander in floods
- Dave Coster offers top feeding advice
- Ian Welch on winter ‘whiskers’
- Andy Browne ‘s way for chub on the float
- Sean Ashby’s match fishing success insight
- Back In Time with Matt Sparkes
PLUS lots more!
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!