WHAT about this for an eye-catching Angler’s Mail cover picture! It was taken by predator ace Mick Rijnhout, who has a popular following on Instagram and other social media.
Inside this magazine issue you can read all about a brace of 6 lb perch caught by an AM contributor. What a catch!
Plus there’s top spring perch insight from Dr Ian Welch and Andy Browne.
If you’re interested in fishing in Ireland, there’s a great guide the opportunities in 2019.
Must-reads for all coarse & carp anglers are inside this Angler’s Mail magazine. They include:
- Giant coarse fish hooked in London
- Steve Collett targets battling bream… yes, they fight!
- John Bailey’s fascinating river tales
- Back In Time with Matt Sparkes
- Guest Alan Muller’s ‘catch all’ feeder advice
- Nev Fickling on working harder for pike
- Dave Tipping’s views on commercials
- Dave Coster reveals his magic dust
- Colin Davidson helps you tie a perfect D Rig for carp
- Jamie Londors’ spying leads to carp success
- Andy Little’s memories of carp mecca DreamLakes
- Fish’O’Mania and World Clubs latest
- Match star Darren Cox on big money events
- Richard Howard’s Gear of the Week
PLUS much more…. and Where To Fish – AM has the best guide, and it’s compiled only by genuine regional experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!