THE new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now, and it’s the ONLY publication you need if you want a proper, all-round read.
As we enter the final four weeks for rivers coarse fishing, Mail columnist Dr Ian Welch turns his spotlight on a classic, running-water fish – chub. Read about their secret lives.
Other great columnists give you special insight… Colin Davidson shares carpy PVA tricks, John Bailey delves deep into modern watercraft, and Dave Coster reveals his bonkers baits.
Exclusive news stories are only inside Angler’s Mail magazine. They include a record fish lake closing, why roach are in dire need of help, the tackle shop bucking the trend… and much more.
Angler’s Mail magazine’s Where To Fish section is the BIGGEST and best hotspots guide… by far. It’s compiled by AM’s true regional experts, and includes a special look 6 at best roach stretches.
More exclusive, interesting content inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- John Llewellyn, the mag’s Olympian guest, details his barbel approach.
- Awesome all-rounder Steve Collett on why the park is his pub!
- Little baits match ace Sean Ashby is succeeding with now.
- Mind coach Carl Milton explains how to really learn from mistakes.
- Predator expert Nev Fickling explains sunny piking.
- Carp ace Billy Flowers’ latest winter carping exploits.
- Top coach Mike Salisbury on beating the blues.
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling.
- Epic Catches…. this week looking at a record bream.
- England Feeder Team revealed, plus RiverFest and WL Final latest.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine is in good newsagents and good supermarkets now.
Find your local AM stockist: click HERE and insert your post code.
Get your Angler’s Mail magazine copy whilst stocks last!
BIG-VALUE ANGLER’S MAIL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!
Get AM magazine delivered to your door each week at a bargain price… now with an extra 5% discount if your input offer code VALENTINE at the basket >> click here!