TV funnyman Bob Mortimer – best known for Vic & Bob shows – stars exclusively in Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
Bob has been out fishing with fellow comedian Paul Whitehouse and Mail columnist John Bailey… and landed a huge pike! Read the full story in AM print magazine this week.
With more cold days ahead, you must read Dave Coster’s column in Angler’s Mail print magazine this week.
Dave’s advice will win you bites, for sure – as will the insight offered Lee Kerry in his column.
Want to go fishing more – but stay married or remain in your relationship? Read Neville Fickling’s column. He’s sussed it!
Also inside Angler’s Mail print magazine this week:
- RIP tackle pioneer – farewell to a legend
- Carp carnage – full story from former British record holder
- Close Season Q&A with the Environment Agency – find out what the big review is really all about!
- Giant ‘non-trout’ pike
- 234 lb match cats haul… yes, it’s in England!
- Ollie Johnson’s Shortcut to Winter Specimens
- Steve Collett has Method in his winter madness
- Dr Ian Welch ponders ‘fishy fear’
- Andy Browne shows how to achieve balanced tackle
- Lassoing carp – learn the tactic in Catch More
- Colin Davidson explains zig tricks for the weeks ahead
- Jamie Londors’ best winter carp haul
- When England’s Billy Lane ruled the World
- New Gear – specially selected by Richard Howard
PLUS Where to Fish by genuine regional experts – and so much more… exclusively in Angler’s Mail print magazine.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99. Get your copy to get the full story and pictures. Don’t miss it.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, at discounted rates from just 98p per week!