THE scales were slammed round to 70 lb 4 oz – but will it be a British record carp?
Read Angler’s Mail magazine this week for insight into the mighty catch that has got everyone – not just big carp fans – talking.
This issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine also comes with a free glossy tackle guide showcasing the best predator gear offered by Glasgow Angling Centre and Edinburgh Angling Centre.
Inside the magazine, you’ll also find:
- England’s full World Championships story
- A tribute to 60 years of Severn barbel with Steve Collett
- Brilliant tactics for rudd shared in The Specialists
- On The Bank sharpens up your bagging skills
- New Gear including a preview of exciting Nash kit
- Advice on using your own ‘old school’ tackle
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish
- John Bailey finally finds giant Wensum barbel
- Lure Attacks insight from English World qualifiers
- Carp Crew, Match Squad, Memory Lane, The Informant
PLUS Where To Fish This Week – by the Mail’s trusted experts!
This print issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now, only £1.99, in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also in all formats via subscription HERE