ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now – dont miss it! It’s a must-read if you’re keen to catch up with what’s really going on in the booming world of coarse fishing.
The HUGE carp on the cover is the biggest caught by a UK anglers. It’s finally revealed in the UK… and you can read all about it exclusively in AM mag.
AM’s reports on latest happenings, catches, tips and hotspots – plus brilliant columnists – will brighten up your fishing week.
Get your AM copy from a supermarket or newsagent today. In case of difficulty getting your copy, find out more here.
Inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- British record nudged by masked angler
- Heaviest UK catfish landed
- Tackle shops set to reopen
- AM fans’ reopening catches
- Polish angler’s big UK hat-trick
- Matches get sudden green light- full story and reactions
- Darren Cox’s stillwater bream tips
- Steve Collett’s struggles amid spawning… with a happy ending
- Arezue Wright – leading lady – on how fishing changed her life
- Jack Perks on when he witnessed a British record stickleback
- John Bailey’s loving the freedom & enjoying spring sport!
- Dave Tipping’s sea sorties
- Dr Ian Welch looks at the cause and effects of zebra mussels
- Dave Coster’s reopening diary
- Billy Flowers on his carp fishing high & lows
- Colin Davidson shows how to make easy PVA bags
- Mike Salisbury’s revealing look at fishery jobs
- Top Tips – nuggets of advice
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Where To Fish – quality reopening reports from the No.1 regional team
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!