ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out today – loaded with exclusives by columnists who really know their stuff.
Want to catch a big pike? Read cover star Andy Black.
Big Andy is back to beef up the magazine’s predator coverage. He takes a close look at what works for him when targeting big pike.
In another must-read, find out how you can avoid making ‘noddy’ errors.
A new series, All-time Epic Catches, starts in this issue… re-living angling’s historic moments.
Also inside this week’s hot issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- KHV strikes again – full details
- Top tackle shop closes
- Massive Thames match hauls
- Colin Davidson’s best ways to fish for carp safely but effectively
- Steve Collett goes extreme lure fishing in unforgiving terrain
- Expert guest John Mott’s advice for picking out big barbel
- Bill Rushmer explains his way to prepare for pits
- John Bailey reveals his windows of missed opportunity
- Dr Ian Welch on what you need to know about fish fins
- Dave Coster’s guide to modern swimfeeders
- England carp skipper Jamie Londors lands corny cats and carp
- Darren Cox shares his feeder fishing tales
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Where To Fish – No.1 hotspots guide, by genuine regional experts
PLUS lots more!