ESSENTIAL tactics for big perch and a special round-up of awesome late-season catches are amongst a raft of exclusive must-reads in the new Angler’s Mail magazine.
This week’s print copy of Angler’s Mail magazine comes with a free tackle guide, and there’s so much to enjoy inside the issue itself…
- Blaze at top venue
- Why more ladies are essential to angling
- Your Great Catches
- Darren Cox lifts the lid on pole elastics
- John Bailey nets two monster grayling
- Neville Fickling’s guide to fishing boats
- Catch More – bream
- Dave Coster’s best hook knots
- Dealing with silt, by Dr Ian Welch
- New Gear with tackle guru Richard Howard
- Memory Lane looks at origins of carp
- Carp Crew, Your Views, Informant & more
PLUS Where To Fish This Week with respected regional experts.
The big value Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!