NOW is the time for BIG perch… and when you get this week’s Angler’s Mail you’ll discover lots about how to approach specimen stripys.
The magazine’s latest mini series guest, Dave Tipping, is seen on the cover with one of his heavyweight perch. And inside he explains how you can track some down.
Fishing is getting a brand new show in the north of England – and details are exclusively inside this week’s Angler’s Mail.
As the river season draws to an end, there’s top coverage from running waters.
One essential feature sees the legend Andy Little aiming for barbel on a southern river that’s rarely mentioned for the species… but they grow huge there. And it’s day ticket!
Andy also explains when he first met Julian Cundiff, who is nowadays one of the stars of carp fishing.
Also inside this week’s must-read issue of AM mag:
- Crisis for a popular species
- New Close Season call
- Steve Collett gets his Ribble revenge
- Andy Ormrod targets spring carp
- John Bailey’s 15 top chub tips
- Andy Black shares zander success
- Dave Coster’s guide to ALL venues
- Dr Ian Welch reveals bait oil insight
- Andy Browne on final Avon chubbing
- How England carp skipper Jamie Londors’ plan worked
- Colin Davidson on carp bait toppers
- New Gear with Richard Howard
- Winter League reactions
- Match ace Darren Cox on river skills
- Where To Fish – with Britain’s No.1 team of regional experts
PLUS lots more exclusive content, only in Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!