ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is packed with exclusive reports and ideas this week – and this Big New Season Issue is only £1.95. Why pay more?!
The new river season is previewed in Where To Fish This Week, by respected Angler’s Mail regional experts who really know their stuff. Find out where to start the season!
Lure Attacks, the fascinating Angler’s Mail magazine series, reveals Andy Black’s Top 10 lure fishing tips for summer.
There’s a free one-day rod licence voucher inside the magazine, to save you £3.75
Highlights in this week’s Angler’s Mail include:
- London record to junior
- Farewell to England king Dick Clegg
- Lady at top of tackle firm
- Brexit – special report on what it could mean to angling
- Great Catches including giant tench and big pike venue
- Meet England’s new World Champion
- Steve Collett in the The Fat Club swim!
- Secret Lives reveals fishes’ favourite flavours
Also this week in Angler’s Mail magazine:
- On The Bank shows tactics for crucians
- The Specialists – locating and attracting specimen fish
- Carp Crew – the most interesting carp section!
- New Gear – including new Manilla bait and bargain carp pole
- Angling Answers – your problems solved
- How to locate early season river fish
- Rig of the Week helps you trot for success
- John Bailey examines big rudd
- Match Squad looks at ‘mugging carp’ and shallow floats
Plus lots more – only in Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
This print issue is out now, only £1.95, in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also in all formats via subscription HERE