DAVE HARRELL, the brilliant river angler, stars on the cover of this week’s Angler’s Mail. He has a bold new plan that could end the coarse fishing Close Season.
The break has just started on rivers in England and Wales, so be sure to read Dave’s latest views.
Angler’s Mail magazine’s big exclusive interview also digs deep into Dave’s colourful angling life over the decades.
Read about effects of the coronavirus crisis on angling. The latest event to postpone includes The Big One at Farnborough, which was cancelled as the latest AM issue went to press.
To find your local AM mag stockist: click HERE and insert your post code.
AM exclusives galore this week include:
- Fishery owner jailed for shooting otter in landing net
- Three pals catch three huge pike
- AM fans’ favourite sea fish
- Steve Collett’s brilliant Broads day
- John Bailey’s special roach review
- Epic Catch…. teen’s British chub record
- Andy Black’s spring pike tactics
- John Ellis on his love of canals
- Dr Ian Welch explains fish fighting the floods
- Dave Coster looks at classic Black Cap feeders used in a different way
- Colin Davidson great advice for spring carping
- Guest expert Alex Dockerty’s advice for bagging on Method feeder
- Bill and Virginia Rushmer’s love… in Paradise
- Top Tips to boost your catches
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
PLUS lots more... and Where To Fish – featuring venues to bag-up with carp on meat, plus our experts’ lake and canal recommendations.
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe. It is delivered to your door, so there is no need to go out of the house >> click here!