THE BEST VENUES FOR 2020 are revealed in Angler’s Mail magazine – out now!
This first issue of the New Year sees the Mail’s unrivalled Where To Fish team of regional experts select their favourite waters around the UK.
It’s the first of a two-part special which helps you discover the places that are most likely to impress in 2020.
Also inside this New Year issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Biggest carp to a Brit – full story
- Giant fishing tackle trader closes
- Special guest Mark Cree shows how dipping Method feeders works like a dream in winter
- Carl Milton, in a new series, reveals how our mindset holds the key to improving our success rate
- Neville Fickling’s view on the decline in big pike stocks… is it down to mass suicide?
- Match stars’ top groundbaits
- Steve Collett shares his most important lessons to boost catches
- John Bailey on why you should give grayling fishing a go this winter
- Dr Ian Welch examines invasive invertebrates that threaten our sport
- Colin Davidson shares advice on tackling carp at night
- Dave Coster’s clever ways to make your pole fishing easier
- Readers’ favourite photos
- Mike Salisbury’s lessons learned from memorable coaching sessions
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- All-time Epic Catches looks at a very famous carp
- Top Tips to improve your catches
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is in good newsagents and good supermarkets now, with the cover date of January 2, 2020. Get your copy whilst stocks last.
JANUARY SALE ANGLER’S MAIL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!
Start 2020 in style by getting 6 issues of AM magazine for just £6 >> click here!