ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine is a fantastic read, loaded with exclusives. It’s out now in better supermarkets and newsagents for just £1.99.
Or take out a big value Angler’s Mail subscription now to get every issue sent to you – never miss an issue of the most interesting weekly print mag!
Fancy doing some floater fishing? Read the feature inside this week’s issue by carp fishing coach Michael Salisbury. He looks at best supermarket floating baits.
Staying in the supermarket aisles, Steve Collett buys and flexes his mussels for early season tench.
If tench are your thing at the moment, evergreen veteran Archie Braddock reveals insight he’s learned over many decades.
And another top AM columnist John Bailey shares the joys of angling fun in the sun.
Also inside Angler’s Mail print magazine this week:
- How you can help the spawning survey
- The fishy affects of birth control pills
- Mega hit of big carp
- Award for angler’s heroic rescue
- Young thugs batter angler
- Fish’O’Mania’s all-time No.1 angler
- Swingtip secrets – yes, it’s still winning method!
- Lee Kerry’s insight story on a big match mission
- Dave Coster explains pole float types
- Andy Browne’s crucial spring preparation
- British Carp Champs success for Billy & Jamie
- Richard Howard’s New Gear picks
- The greatest carp book ever!
PLUS latest great catches, more exclusive features and the nation’s favourite Where To Fish section (by regional experts).
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!