BEST PREDATOR VENUES are revealed in Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
If pike, perch or zander are on your target list for the months ahead, do not miss this week’s issue.
Our Where To Fish experts reveal the best places in YOUR area.
And you’ll love columns by our front cover stars Andy Black (heavyweight pike) and Steve Collett (perch… stunning golden ones, too!)
We have a feature that will change your angling thinking… as Dr Ian Welch looks deeply at why do fish like to follow certain types of wind?
John Bailey reveals his big fish targets for winter – and the tactics he has lined up to catch them.
Our new guest instruction feature gets to grips with PVA stringers for carp.
Also only inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Massive tackle shops expansion explained
- Angling’s 2018 Kings and Queens crowned
- Why it’s time to save our wrasse
- 10,000 licence website victims
- Underdogs win Canal Pairs
- Big fish galleries
- Lee Kerry reveals match mistruths
- Your Views on stocking rivers
- Andy Little details the evolution of carp bite indication
- Dave Coster explains finer points of trotting a big river
- Andy Browne helps you catch big bags of stillwater roach
- Colin Davidson guides you on fishing for carp over silt
- Archie Braddock recalls 50 years of barbel fishing
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
PLUS LOTS MORE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT!
Don’t miss this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. Lowest price (£1.99 for the print issue)…. best content! It’s in good supermarkets and newsagents now.
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE AT A LOW PRICE!
Subscribe and the best weekly print magazine, Angler’s Mail, will be delivered to you. It’s also a perfect Christmas gift for any angler.
Just subscribe to one of the top Sale deals online at our official website for magazine subs >> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.
Discounted subs rates start from just 98p per week (print) – and just 79p per issue for the digital version!