BEST STILLWATERS for specimen fish are revealed this week by Angler’s Mail’s team of regional experts.
Their carefully chosen suggestions could put you on some new PB catches.
If you’re missing your river species, Steve Collett –takes a sideways look at chub… and ide, too!
Plus Simon Shepherd, our guest expert, targets barbel.
It’s all on named venues you can fish now.
Also inside this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Barbel Society demands answers
- Colossal common carp landed
- Environment Agency tackle coarse fish diseases
- New Female Fish’O ‘Mania
- Sean Ashby’s Irish fishing kit
- John Bailey on why fishing needs you!
- Dave Tipping’s tench advice
- Dave Coster explore the forgotten art of silver fish angling
- Dr Ian Welch on charming fish
- Andy Browne makes the feeder rig that will catch fish anywhere
- Mike Salisbury on how to get into the match fishing scene
- Ollie Johnson’s varied action at the British record orfe venue
- Colin Davidson looks closely at hook sizes
- Jamie Londors’ fab four carp
- Neville Fickling on stocking fish
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!