ANGLER’S MAIL magazine has all the interesting stuff you need to read this week – in print. And most of it is fully-exclusive content!
It’s been the best-ever week for huge UK carp… and you can see the impressive 60 lb-plus fish inside Angler’s Mail magazine.
Want to track down more tench this spring? John Bailey reveals his new approach to help you locate them.
Also inside Angler’s Mail print magazine this week:
- Angling Dr’s ‘murder-suicide’
- The cost of rod licence websites
- Zander cull reaction
- Steve Collett has an hour to catch in the midday sun
- Darren Cox explains why it’s time for meat
- Awesome veteran Archie Braddock’s quest for bream
- Quick-fire carp tactics for your short sessions
- Dave Coster explains all popular waggler links
- How air pressure affects the fish
- Perfect tackle for small fish species
- Carp ace Martin Locke’s historic moments
- New Gear selections with Richard Howard
- Huge day ticket carp for our Billy & Jamie
- Colin Davidson explains key rig checks
- Master the margins for more success
The best Where To Fish guide for the week ahead, selected by our regional experts.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!