THE brilliant new Angler’s Mail magazine reveals probably the best ever haul of massive British perch.
The huge perch you see on the cover was one of many in an epic day’s perch fishing. Read all about it, and another terrific perch haul, in the magazine.
Mail mini series columnist Jack Perks brings you TV’s Jeremy Wade… as you’ve never seen him before!
This issue brings you a Top Tips Special – brilliant advice to help you catch predatory species.
Also inside this week’s must-read-issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Steve Collett finds the Severn well up… but a mate is sure they’ll catch!
- Colin Davidson’s top trick to improve your knotless knot hair-rigs.
- England carp captain Jamie Londors helps 80-year-old Fred
- John Bailey’s vital reflections on 2019 so far
- Des Shipp – special Q&A with our latest top-name match guest.
- Dr Ian Welch picks the hardest-to-catch fish
- Dave Coster’s clever bream tricks
- The Rushmers, Bill & Virginia, embark on a head-to-head contest
- Andy Black targets pike on jerkbaits
- Bailiffing to be stepped up with new organisation
- New move to kill cormorants
- Little matchman is the master of BIG fish!
- Readers’ major irritations
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
- Readers’ Great Mixed Catches
- All-time Epic Catches
PLUS more, including the nation’s favourite Where To Fish – it’s the No.1 hotspots guide, by genuine regional experts.
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now, priced £2.20. Don’t miss it.