THE new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and exclusively reveals the new Korum Specimen Cup champion, the most prestigious title big money in specialist angling.
The magazine also names the best places to try dropshotting, the lure craze that’s swept the nation.
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine (issue cover-dated February 24, 2015):
- Giant perch after tactical switch
- Huge barbel on float tackle
- Mini pests ‘almost eradicated’
- Fat pike feeding up
- Why new Impact Spod from Fox is the talk of carping.
- Chub on the float – featuring new Abu 507 closed-face reel
- Monster pike and the different kind of pikers
- Fascinating look at what carp can REALLY sense
- Seasonal pike location tips
- Irish adventure
- All The Answers – the No.1 Q&A
- River bream tips
- The new blow up bivvy
- Shimano reel tested