BEST free and cheap venues are revealed by this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail magazine.
The unrivalled Angler’s Mail team of regional correspondents select bargain bag-up waters, where specimens are on the cards, too.
Discover their choices only in the one-off Where To Fish special themed section inside this week’s mag.
The river Close Season is now set to stay – find out exactly why and read reactions inside this Angler’s Mail issue.
Also inside this cracking issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Summer seed fishing masterclass
- Dave Coster helps you get more bites
- Steve Collett on why seeing is believing
- Colin Davidson looks carefully at boilie textures
- Andy Browne on tricking doubles
- Dr Ian Welch examines fishy sexual inequality
- Carp legend Kevin Nash’s views at state of our sport
- Bill Rushmer’s new challenges after cancer shock
- Darren Starkey’s fishery insight
- Mike Salisbury on ready-mades
- John Bailey examines angling’s big issues
- Carp star Jamie Londors works wonders
- Division 1 National special report
- Darren Cox on fab feeder fishing
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Mail readers’ Great Catches
PLUS a special deal to get a versatile Middy Eclipse reel… and lots more!
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!