ANGLER’S MAIL magazine has another lively issue out now, covering a wide variety of species and topics.
YOU, yes you, could be an Angler’s Mail cover star. Enter the competition, explained in this issue.
Also in the latest Angler’s Mail magazine:
- New species recorded in UK!
- Instruction special – catch carp quickly in winter
- Passion stars’ hopes for future TV
- 50 years of winter roach fishing hints
- Canals overhaul
- Big perch on pole tackle
- River grayling action
- A close look at bite alarms
- Make your own super floats
- New lure launch
- Quality latest kit
- Free-spool reels tested
- Match results and pictures
- Latest Fox big carp winners
If you like pike, Steve Rowley and Andy Black, the Mail’s pike masters, recount a brilliant session shared together recently.
WHERE TO FISH reveals latest hotspots and also has a special spotlight on best rivers for dace.
Plus lots more, exclusively in Angler’s Mail magazine’s latest issue (cover-dated January 27, 2015).