BAG-UP this week on the rivers by getting your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine.
Cover star Steve Collett, the No.1 all-round angler, is your guide to opening week.
The start was affected by Close Season consultation talk, and heavy rain, but Steve will inspire you to bag-up in the days and weeks ahead.
Hotspots galore are revealed in Where To Fish – the best weekly venues guide, compiled by our team of genuine regional experts. Lakes, canals or rivers… you can trust their suggestions.
Also inside this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Massive 130 lb UK catfish
- Giant tench on the float
- Close Season survey latest
- Carp angler escapes drowning
- Mail readers’ Great Catches
- Nick Larkin – special Q&A with a feeder fishing pioneer
- Darryl Mayers’ Method tactics
- Andy Browne takes a peek at his tackle
- Dr Ian Welch looks into fish life expectancy
- Dave Coster shares his greatest baits
- Darren Starkey beats the Germans at pike fishing
- Maurice Pledger on painting fish
- John Bailey targets tench on the feeder
- Colin Davidson’s small lake tips for carp
- Ollie Johnson & football legend David Seaman
- Matt Sparkes’ classic AM
- Mike Salisbury on anglers with bright futures
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!