ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now, loaded with exclusive content that you won’t find online.
Get your copy today and you’ll be set for the August Bank Holiday weekend!
England carp ace Billy Flowers reveals all about a trip to an awesome lake producing 70 lb-plus common carp.
No.1 all rounder Steve Collett has been eyeing up ide, with fascinating close-up observations of other fish too.
If you like simpler pleasures, top guide John Bailey is bang on the case. He has tips to help you catch more crucians and perch, too. And you’ll have more fun!
Bill Rushmer returns to the magazine with a special mini series. Bill talks openly about how he was struck by cancer, and how fishing has helped him.
Also inside this week’s must read Angler’s Mail magazine:
- John Essex – special insight into National Champs
- Neville Fickling – what really happens at a fishery
- Colin Davidson – how to get better carp bites
- Mike Salisbury – truth about ‘No Fishing’
- Robbie Northman– find out how to lure chub
- Dr Ian Welch – “ban fishing for summer pike and barbel”
- Dave Coster – successful perch bait combo and tactics
- Andy Browne – the ‘dinner bell’ explained
- Letters – why floods are the new normal
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Mail Readers’ Great Catches
- Fish rescued from damaged dam
- New group to boost angling
- Two anglers attacked while fishing
- Tributes paid to Dave Swallow
- Young anglers’ World Champs – full report
PLUS Where To Fish – the biggest & best guide… by genuine regional experts. Get set for the Bank Holiday weekend by checking out their recommended hotspots.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!