TOP COACHES & ANGLING GUIDES are revealed inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine, out now.
Our cover image shows one of the nation’s most in-demand coaches, North East-based carp star Mark Pitchers, who travels widely as a professional tutor.
Inside the magazine, our correspondents reveal top coaches and guides in all regions.
Bill Rushmer’s Top 10 turn to his Top 10 Anglers – true inspirations. It’s a terrific piece, hugely insightful.
If you have an interest in the River Trent, you’ll find some great stuff to read too!
Also inside this week’s must-read AM magazine:
- Huge barbel for the legend Andy Little
- Is angling safe under Labour?
- Why crucians are firmly on the way back
- Ruffe justice at last?
- Lots of readers’ Great Catches
- National Championships – full report and analysis
- Veteran bait guru’s view on the colour red
- Steve Collett gets out the stick float & seeds
- John Bailey shares his top river roach tips
- Dave Coster’s ways with bread
- Andy Browne clearly explains the Banjo feeder
- Dr Ian Welch on fish colour changes
- Colin Davidson show you the art of blobbing baits
- Jamie Londors’ four-fish carp fix
- Catch More shares the secrets of banded casters
- School of Angling helps you find features
- New Gear selections with Richard Howard
Don’t miss this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE AT A LOW PRICE!
The best weekly print magazine, Angler’s Mail, will be delivered to you.
Just subscribe to one of the top Sale deals online at our official website for magazine subs >> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.
Discounted subs rates start from just 98p per week (print) – and just 79p per issue for the digital version!