THE BEST WINTER CARP WATERS are revealed in a special Where To Fish theme this week.
Beside being hot picks for carp sport, the venues selected mostly have cold weather potential for other species, too. Read the Angler’s Mail regional experts!
Vastly experienced angling guide John Bailey reveals his views on the rivers Close Season.
He’s got a solution, with the EA’s big public consultation in full flow. It’s inside, in detail, AM mag.
Be sure to read this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine for all this and much more:
- 106 lb UK sturgeon!
- Return of wild river roach
- Urban angler on a mission
- Mail readers’ great catches
- £60K contest set for 12 venues
- Lee Kerry shares feeder lessons learned
- Guest Lee Gibbon’s top bread tactic
- Steve Collett goes ready-made!
- Andy Little’s cheesepaste plus rare insight into Redmire
- Make Colin Davidson’s seedy carp bags
- Billy Flowers’ freezing carping
- Andy Black explains key pike timing
- Ian Welch looks at a fish disease striking now
- Dave Coster explains stealthy approaches
- Andy Browne’s look at a roach revival
- ‘Barmy’ Bill Rushmer’s floody top tips
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- Back In Time with Matt Sparkes
The print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20.
The Angler’s Mail January Sale is now on for great subscription deals on print and digital versions ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!