IT’S BEEN an extraordinary week for BIG FISH – and in mid-winter too! Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and it’s the place to catch up with the biggest catches.
The magazine is a great read. It’s full of interesting columnists, tips and ideas to try, best venues to fish… and more!
Here are few highlights of this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine. Be sure to get your copy!
- Britain’s heaviest freshwater fish
- Campaign to ban lead weights
- Angler in bivvy fire
- Dazzling sport on the drains!
- Bob Nudd exclusive interview
- Steve Collett shows a deadly new lure
- How Joe Royffe caught 20 chub for the camera
- Andy Little’s favourite pike rig
- Bill Rushmer is back with winter lake tips
- John Bailey shares more river watercraft
- Dave Coster was of improving meat
- Dr Ian Welch looks at silver fish wounds
- Andy Browne looks at feeder evolution
- Andy Black’s pop-ups for pike
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- Colin Davidson looks at carp bed choice
- Billy Flowers conjures up winter carp action
- Where To Fish – the biggest & best guide by local experts!
The print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20.
The Angler’s Mail January Sale is now on for great subscription deals on print and digital versions ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!