THERE’S a highly colourful image on the front cover of Angler’s Mail print magazine – out now.
Inside the issue, the man behind that image, Chris Turnbull, looks at the stunning species itself, grayling.
There’s fascinating insight into Chris’s experiences.
With the heatwave forecast to dominate the rest of this summer, John Bailey shares his red hot tips.
You’ll enjoy your best-ever fishing summer by reading John’s special advice inside the lowest priced, most interesting fishing magazine.
Also exclusively inside this week’s top value Angler’s Mail mag:
- Eight crucians over the record!
- 100,000 barbel into Great Ouse
- Hot weather fish-care warning
- Fisheries revealed as suffering KHV
- Latest great catches
- Special tribute to Rod Hutchinson from Andy Little
- Steve Collett reveals a secret tench hotspot in a housing estate
- Dave Coster show you the contents of his magic rig box
- Dr Ian Welch looks at plastic pollution
- Andy Browne’s carpy platform stands
- School of Angling helps you freeline to a big haul
- Jamie Londors’ zig rigs in the sun
- Colin Davidson explains key carp lead shapes
- Catch More shares canal tactics… small lures for big fish!
- Sean Ashby’s Euro plan and England’s Feeder World Bronze
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
PLUS more, including the most trusted Where To Fish section by regional experts who really know their stuff!
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine, still costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door every week, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!