ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine this week brings you news of some extraordinary catches – be sure to get the mag!
There’s a British record-breaking carp that will be claimed.
There’s a mega World record-breaking carp… all 108 lb of it!
Plus some massive pike, perch, barbel and more.
John Bailey, in a rare technical piece, reveals his super rigs, borrowed from and developed with pals.
Also inside Angler’s Mail print magazine this week:
- Darren Cox on when to hair rig, and how
- Steve Collett targets the ‘Lady of the Stream’ from an urban river
- Catch More boosts your results on meat
- Dave Coster’s 7 golden rules for bream
- Ian Welch on how much food do fish really need?
- Andy Browne guide you through his feeder set-up
- Neville Fickling’s greatest pike lessons
- Shelf-life or frozen boilies? Find out with Colin Davidson
PLUS Where To Fish This Week, by genuine local experts, your views, best new gear – and much more!