THE new season issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now revealing the very best places to fish and how to target early-season fish.
The front cover is a special cartoon by ace angling artist Tony Whieldon, the veteran master behind Dave Coster’s old Go Fishing series.
The Angler’s Mail Where To Fish team have scoured the nation for the finest June 16th river hotspots. Rush to them soon!
And there’s river fishing inspiration from John Bailey and Andy Browne to ensure you have a great time, and enjoy success.
This week’s print magazine also includes a FREE rod licence voucher plus a bundle of 2-for-1 day ticket deals.
Other must-read highlights in Angler’s Mail mag include:
- Massive male tench
- River gets a million new fish
- Irish pike set to be killed
- Plastic pollution in our rivers
- Your Great Catches
- The most annoying angling habits
- Steve Collett fishing the Benny Ashurst way
- Dave Coster picks greatest silver fish groundbaits
- Dr Ian Welch on angling’s impact on the aquatic environment
- Ian Heaps’ paste tactics that bring success
- Zyg Gregorek’s triple Royal Slam
- Catch More big rudd
- Colin Davidson scrutinisses contentious carp fishery rules
- School of Angling – how to become a fishing coach
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
+ MUCH more too!
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!