ANGLER’S MAIL magazine reveals what type of angler YOU are!
This week’s issue sees the vastly experienced columnist Dave Coster look at types of angler today. Where do YOU fit in?
On the cover, you’ll see carp star Alan Blair with an awesome catch of big perch – and there are lots of other inspiring catches inside this issue.
Angler’s Mail magazine has the nation’s biggest and best Where To Fish guide… compiled by genuine regional experts you can trust.
The magazine is loaded with top news and the finest line-up of interesting columnists.
Here’s a quick look inside this week’s new AM magazine – get your copy and read all about this, and more:
- Proof 2018’s hot summer boosted rivers
- Popular fishing ace drowned
- Controversial pike removal approved
- Your Views on reviving angling from its ‘crisis’
- John Bailey’s hard-hitting fishery facts
- Steve Collett gets back to proper fun fishing
- How Andy Little enjoys cool weather carp action
- Jamie Londors’ near and far carp success
- Colin Davidson’s high profile pop-up rig
- Guest Instruction goes wobbling
- Neville Fickling on chasing pike
- Dr Ian Welch helps you understand river zones
- Andy Browne’s anti-tangle feeder rig
- Archie Braddock’s barbel secrets
- Sean Ashby explains pole float choices
- New Gear selections with Richard Howard
This week’s issue (print version) is only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents.
With Christmas coming, it’s a great time to subscribe to one of the top magazine offers online here, now >>> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail magazine delivered to your door, or the door of a friend/relative. And it’s at discounted rates… to suit all pockets.
There are seasonal deals for the print version and the digital version too.