THE new, must-read Angler’s Mail magazine has a stunning pike cover image by David Miller, man behind rod licence artworks.
Dr Ian Welch explores the secret lives of pike in his column this week.
Popular carp angler Julian Cundiff is amongst Angler’s Mail magazine’s guest this week with his guide to winter success.
Must-read columnists include Steve Collett, who targets ‘the biggest fish of all’… with an overlooked bait.
More exclusive, interesting content inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Poachers caught in the act!
- Readers’ memorable tackle breakages
- John Bailey’s passion, marriage and failure of a river campaign
- Andy Black shares his best ways for deadbaiting
- Dave Coster asks: have you really got too much fishing tackle?
- England carp captain Jamie Londors on toughing it out
- Colin Davidson looks carefully as carp ‘cushions’
- Carl Milton helps your angling mindset in setting goals
- Bill Rushmer’s Quay moments
- Match ace Sean Ashby on his golden New Year streak
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Where To Fish – the best guide, compiled by true regional experts
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is in good newsagents and good supermarkets now. Get your copy whilst stocks last.
JANUARY SALE ANGLER’S MAIL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!
Start 2020 in style by getting 6 issues of AM magazine for just £6 >> click here!