ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now – in supermarkets, newsagents and also available online.
This week you can catch up on how angling responded to the virus crisis, but we also bring you lots of quality escapism to brighten your week in this tough times.
Our mini series columnist, canal expert John Ellis, picks the Top 10 canal fishing greats.
And we bring you a very special feature with Jacob Worth, the Underground Carper… on his capers before the London lockdown. It’s a revealing 4-pager.
Want to meet The Pike Family? You can. And it’s bigger than you think, as Dr Ian Welch explains. The fascinating feature has a stunning artwork, too!
Highlights only in Angler’s Mail magazine include:
- Record-rocking gudgeon!
- Late-season barbel bonanza
- Round up of great River Catches
- Dick Clegg OBE on his new ‘isolated’ life
- Sean Ashby helps with your tackle tuning
- Epic Catch: best-ever catch of big eels!
- Steve Collett’s unique column…. on scratching fun
- John Bailey shares what John Wilson really thought about the EA
- Dave Coster’s silver fish secrets
- Colin Davidson looks at running rigs for carp
- Mike Salisbury on his to fish – and stay married!
- Nev Fickling looks closely at the pike season’s end
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on..treat yourself to the print issue!
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe. It is delivered to your door, so there is no need to go out of the house >> click here!