ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now with a very familiar face on the cover – the late, great John Wilson.
Inside AM are full details of a very special day coming up to celebrate the life of this angling legend – and YOU can be part of it.
The rivers Close Season debate has heated right up again with the launch of an official public consultation – read more inside Angler’s Mail.
AM mag is loaded with brilliant, interesting columnists and all the latest from the coarse and carp scene. Get your copy!
Highlights this week also include:
- Steve Collett catches huge river pike
- Andy Little targets grayling and explains early zigs
- John Bailey’s watercraft lessons to find river hotspots
- Bill Rushmer shows his super sandwich bait
- Neville Fickling’s pike secret success
- Ian Blakely’s tricks for deep-water silvers
- Dave Coster’s top tips for winter bream
- Dr Ian Welch explains leaping salmon
- Andy Browne helps you make great groundbait
- Colin Davidson shares his ‘mag bag’ carp rig
- England carp captain Jamie Londors takes stock
- Match ace Darren Cox’s 2019 top tips
- Veterans land huge chub
- Views on getting kids hooked
- Reactions to ladies-only Fish ‘O’ match
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
PLUS Where To Fish – the biggest & best guide is in AM, and it’s by genuine regional experts.
The print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20.
The Angler’s Mail January Sale is now on for great subscription deals on print and digital versions ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!