THE Angler’s Mail Bumper Issue, packed full of unique features, is out now.
Be sure to get your copy of this bigger magazine to keep entertained throughout the Christmas period.
Check out the Venues of the Year, chosen by our unrivalled team of regional correspondents.
Join AM as we reflect on the Images of the Year 2018.
Also inside this bumper Angler’s Mail issue:
- Andy Little’s greatest global big fish travels
- Steve Collett ‘6 of the best’ – a unique perspective
- John Bailey’s 12 end-of-year reasons to be glad
- Dr Ian Welch unpicks all major fishery rules
- Meet Peter Rolfe – the crucian crusader
- Dave Coster’s year of exploring
- Essential Tackle revealed by experts
- Guest Instruction on the pellet feeder
- Andy Browne explains shop survival
- Colin Davidson’s top 3 carp rigs
- Neville Fickling explains BUADH. Yes, BUADH!
- Michael Salisbury’s coaching highs and lows
- Cruel pre-Christmas tackle shop robbery
- Big barbel banked
- Bait giant quits
- Major retailer goes bust
- Match fishing in the spotlight
- Christmas Quiz
PLUS LOTS MORE… in the Angler’s Mail Bumper Festive Issue!
This big issue is only £2.50 (print) in good supermarkets and newsagents. It’s for two weeks, before the next issue comes out on Jan 2.
Be sure to get your copy!