THE new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now, and it’s the ONLY publication you need if you want a proper, all-round read.
Moves are afoot to change pike fishing bylaws, as our Where To Fish spy Tom Legge reveals. Plus there’s also a close look at pike care and rules, with Andy Black.
No publication does Where To Fish even half as well as Angler’s Mail magazine. This week there’s a special look at Irish angling, plus latest hotspots from the mag’s brilliant regional experts.
More exclusive, interesting content inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Steve Collett shares his fantastic fishing weather insight
- Guest Ricardas Aleksandrovicius on jigging for predators
- John Bailey on the tackle that really matters
- Dr Ian Welch looks at UK fish that sting
- Dave Coster reveals his float for everything
- Colin Davidson looks at carp anglers’ habits
- Carl Milton on why you should not be an ‘island’
- Bill Rushmer has been Tuck-ing in
- England carp skipper Jamie Londors’ success when teaming up
- Darren Cox on being back in the World match fishing fold
- Licence dodger that paid a heavy price
- British record fish… the DIY way!
- How the EA spend your money
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- The best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine is in good newsagents and good supermarkets now.
Find your local AM stockist: click HERE and insert your post code.
Get your Angler’s Mail magazine copy whilst stocks last!
BIG-VALUE ANGLER’S MAIL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!
Get AM magazine delivered to your door each week at a bargain price >> click here!