IF YOU plan to fish a river before the end of the season, read the top advice inside the new Angler’s Mail magazine. It’s out now – get your copy!
This week’s terrific issue has great insight from AM cover star Andy Browne and from specimen fish legend Andy Little, too.
In an exclusive two-parter, starting this week, AM columnist John Bailey gets to grips with finicky pike tactics. His ‘Piker’s Progress’ developments are fascinating.
There’s great reading inside this AM issue. Here are a few highlights…
- Record river revival latest
- Matchman tames sturgeon!
- New life-saving kit
- Steve Collett has a cunning plan to outwit carp!
- Guest Andrew Quarmby shows a brilliant winter carp tactic
- Dave Tipping shares the joys of UK species hunting
- Dave Coster’s top six groundbait combos
- Colin Davidson on the perfect carp helicopter rig
- Predator legend Neville Fickling’s Close Season views
- Dr Ian Welch examines big roach
- Lee Kerry gets you fishing to your strengths
- Golden Rod & Reel events… with mega money prizes!
- Richard Howard’s super New Gear selections
- Angler’s Mail readers’ Great Catches
PLUS lots more, including the best Where To Fish section – with Britain’s No.1 team of regional experts!
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!