ALL the latest news, catches, hotspots and best columnists are in Angler’s Mail print magazine – out now.
A rivers Close Season review means that 20,000 anglers – possibly YOU – could decide its fate.
In a new Angler’s Mail series, former World Champ and angling legend Ian Heaps reveals the secrets of his success.
There’s great advice on gearing up and going fishing on a budget.
Also in Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Why centrepins have a place in angling today
- Steve Collett goes behind the scenes at Get Hooked on Fishing
- John Bailey’s worst ever week of fishing woes
- Dave Coster looks ate benefits of coloured shot
- How fish digest bones, with Dr Ian Welch
- Andy Browne on the many perfect ways to fish with paste
- How mixed particles can bring spring carp success
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- Carpin’ USA in the Wild Carp Classic
- The right gear for fishing from a barrow
PLUS lots more including Where To Fish – the nation’s leading guide to regional hotspots, compiled by regional experts.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!