IT’S the lowest price and best content…. be sure to pick up your copy of Angler’s Mail print magazine this week. It’s out now!
Now is the golden time for big rudd, and you’ll learn lots with cover star Chris Turnbull in this issue of Angler’s Mail.
We report of heatwave effects, anglers’ battle against plastic, a fresh crisis for the Avon and news of tickets for a record pike water.
There’s a FREE entry ticket for this week’s Fish’O’Mania Final.
Also inside this Angler’s Mail print magazine issue:
- Lee Kerry on how to beat the heatwave conditions
- Top Angling Trust man Mark Lloyd on otters
- Steve Collett tries his hand at catfish fishing in the sunshine
- John Bailey guides his clients to new personal bests
- New series Back in Time looks at what made the news years ago
- Dave Coster’s favourite type of float and the best ways to use it
- Andy Browne’s fast and furious river feeder tackle and tactics
- Dr Ian Welch looks at pike fry survival
- Catch More tench on maggots with our guest expert
- Colin Davidson reveals his fab floaters
- A hot weather 39-pounder for carp ace Billy Flowers
- School of Angling looks at fishing diaries
- Richard Howard’s New Gear picks
- And more, including the best Where To Fish guide
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine, still costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door every week, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!