ANGLER’S MAIL legend Andy Little is back on the front cover of the magazine this week. It’s a must-read springtime issue!
Andy and his friend Ollie Johnson have been to a mecca for crucians. It’s day ticket, too. Join them inside the new AM mag and you’ll learn loads.
Carp fishing guru Colin Davidson helps you make accurate casts, every time. Yes, you could hit the spot 100% of the time if you follow his advice!
Top tactical brain Dave Coster explains how to feed small amounts – but make BIG catches!
Ace artist and veteran angler Maurice Pledger starts a unique new mini series for AM mag. He’ll be delving into his unique experiences beside the water… with some colourful images.
There are exclusives galore inside this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Anglers in outrage at marked fish
- Mega London angling mission hits a snag
- England’s next generation revealed
- Steve Collett targets bay beauties
- John Bailey aims for bream revenge
- Guest expert Ian Joyce explains his float fishing tactics
- Neville Fickling‘s views on carp venue rules
- England carp captain Jamie Londors’ Bank Holiday successes
- Mike Salisbury helps you get set for French fishing trips
- Dr Ian Welch’s fascinating crayfish insight
- Andy Browne shares his straight lead tips
- Darren Cox helps you aim for glory
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Matt Sparkes looks at classic AM
- Iconic species opinion
- Angler’s Mail fans’ great mobile photos
PLUS Where To Fish – the nation’s top hotspots guide, by local experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!