ANGLER’S MAIL magazine has all the Fish of the Week… including the biggest eel of the year and (probably) the biggest catfish of the year!
No.1 all rounder Steve Collett brings you his unique look at a sports celebrity event that’s coming to ITV.
Also inside this week’s must read Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Best catfish waters revealed
- Colin Davidson helps carp fans avoid bream
- Match ace Sean Ashby’s insight into World Champs prep
- Mike Salisbury tackles 4 lb rudd water
- Guest Dan Baldwin explains how to use a flat float for bream
- Andy Browne’s tips for hot pellet waggler sport
- Dr Ian Welch’s views on groundbait water
- Dave Coster’s best small edges to help your fishing
- Darren Starkey help you catch on big perch lakes
- John Bailey – why it’s in the Mail!
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Keith Armishaw on classic fishing hats
- Canal ‘ton’ tops Div.1 practice
- Fishing help for military veterans
- Thames in top form!
- Mail Readers’ Great Catches
PLUS Where To Fish – the biggest & best guide… by genuine regional experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!