IT’S BEEN an awesome week for big perch and Angler’s Mail magazine reveals the best of them, including a record-rocker for a young angler.
Carp Crew, the cutting-edge new Angler’s Mail carp fishing section, gets the lowdown from a canal carp specialist. Learn from main man Danny Smith.
There’s also a close look at winter boilie additives, carp leader choices, Colin Davidson on booking a great carp swim, Jamie Londors and England carp manager Rob Hughes.
This must-read issue of Angler’s Mail magazine includes
- On The Bank gets to grips with urban river trotting
- The Specialists meets an in-form big perch angler
- Lure Attacks sees Andy Black examine big soft plastics for big pike
- Match Squad with Darren Cox and Lee Kerry
- New Gear preview of Korda & Guru gear
- £21.4m spent on fisheries
- Monster river bream
- Great Catches and Match News
- Steve Collett and Andy May
- Venue Expert a venue with year-round carp action
- Where To Fish, New Gear, All The Answers
PLUS LOTS MORE – be sure to get Angler’s Mail magazine this week!