THIS week’s Angler’s Mail magazine reveals the biggest carp in the UK!
In a must-read issue, there’s the bonus of 50% savings at top day ticket fisheries
There’s insight from Andy Little and Gary Newman on catching springtime perch and pike on lures, Matt Hayes’ top tips for float fishing, and John Bailey and friends on tench.
Plus a huge Where to Fish guide with over 200 in-form venues! And winning pegs, clearly revealed.
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
• UK’s biggest catfish
• British record dace – full story
• Giant carp feed right on cue
• Alien species found in drain
• Exciting sport on trout venue welcoming coarse anglers
• 6 of the best carp float rods, plus buyer’s guide
• Steve Collett targets ide on a stunning accessible estate lake
• Are plastic baits really safe? – read Ian Welch
• Colin Davidson on carp dogs and sticks
• Action Replay shows how to catch trout on coarse gear
• Rig of the Week – tench feeder
• How to make the most of meat