ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now with a stack of exclusives… including John Bailey’s 2018 Tench Review.
Most anglers have totally ceased fishing for tench now as waters cool right down.
Tench lover John takes a timely look back at events, with some fascinating conclusions.
A new-look England team were humbled – at home – in the 2018 World Lure Championships…
In a frank column, typical of his unique style, England manager Steve Collett reflects on what really happened. It’s a must-read, and only in AM mag.
Also in this brilliant issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- New Thames record carp
- Angling statistics revealed
- White Acres’ mega money winner
- Readers’ Great Catches
- Win a year’s supply of VMC hooks – free entry!
- Why it’s time to scrap rod licences
- Andy Little explains accessible ways to target river pike on a fly
- Neville Fickling on wobbled deadbaits – the forgotten pike method
- Dave Coster on new black hooks
- Dr Ian Welch explains pot-bellied carp
- Andy Browne’s top tactics for stillwater roach
- Catch More – knockout bread punch approach for chub
- Archie Braddock’s memories of magic roach fishing
- Colin Davidson explains the shocker rig for carp
- Overnight heavyweights for carp columnist Billy Flowers
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- The best Where To Fish section… by genuine regional experts
PLUS LOTS MORE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT!
Don’t miss this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. Lowest price (£1.99 for the print issue)…. best content! It’s in good supermarkets and newsagents now.
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE AT A LOW PRICE!
Subscribe and the best weekly print magazine, Angler’s Mail, will be delivered to you.
Just subscribe to one of the top Sale deals online at our official website for magazine subs >> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.
Discounted subs rates start from just 98p per week (print) – and just 79p per issue for the digital version!