ANGLER’S MAIL brings you a 100m spool of quality Japanese line with every issue of the print magazine this week – don’t miss it!
Find out how to get the best out of your line inside your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine, which includes all this great stuff – and more!
- New bailiff service to go national?
- Matt Hayes to star on BBC TV
- Sky Sports TV angling stunner
- Taxi for Chris Evans – angler tells the truth
- Andy Little reveals his unusual float-leger rig… try it!
- Matt Hayes’ magic maggot tips
- Colin Davidson’s hook link tricks
- John Bailey’s early river season sessions
- Lee Kerry’s World mission
- Steve Collett tackles the Trent
- Gary Newman tempts big tench
- Rig of the Week – rolling meat
- Action Replay meets match bag-up star Perry Stone
- Lots of latest tackle releases
- Best Method feeder end-tackle
+ Where To Fish This Week
Our magazine’s huge guide has over 450 venue and match reports, revealing top spots for you to fish soon. It’s written by regional experts, not journalists in an office miles away from the real action!
+ 50p OFF – a voucher exclusively inside this issue nets you the next issue for a bargain price!
Angler’s Mail magazine is on sale in print in UK shops and by subscription to your door, anywhere in the world. Also available digitally for iPad in AppStore, Android in GooglePlay and Nook.
This promoted print issue (June 30-July 6), with the line, is priced £2.90 for the print issue. It will return to £1.90 for the following issue (on sale July 7).