ONLY £1.80, this week’s big value Angler’s Mail magazine is full of hot stuff to warm you up this week.
Here are a few highlights of the latest issue, out now:
All The Answers – the No.1 Q&A – explores catching crafty big wary fish. Some smart suggestions!
HOW TO BAG UP OUT THERE NOW!
Get a winter netful by following the float tactics shown in Action Replay.
WICKED WINTER CARP TIPS
One of the ACE carp crew shares his fab tips that can make a real diference.
WHAT A RIG!
Colin Davidson explains a new variation on the multi-rig. It’s a winner!
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE:
- Find out who’ll represent angling at BBC Sports Personality of the Year
- Kevin Nash shares a hilarious, strange story in Tales From The Riverbank
- Happy couple’s carp hut getaway
- Young angler’s memory lives on after tragic death
- European verdict on lead weights
- John Bailey on the strange ways of big pike
- Gary Newman gets back on a river at long last!
- Livebaiting discussed by Mark Barrett
- Top stuff seen at Carp Society show
- Latest Hot Buy, Great Gizmo and DVD reviews
- Books of the Year
+ WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
+ LOTS MORE!
DID YOU KNOW? Angler’s Mail now has a weekly digital issue and if you subscribe you get the print one in the bundle too – at a bargain price! A great Christmas gift for any angler, and for you! Subscribe via this link now.