THE new Angler's Mail print magazine is out now, loaded with exclusive material that will brighten up your angling week. It costs just £1.99 and is loaded with essential content.
Neville Fickling looks at the ill-treatment of pike, charting how some attitudes towards them have improved.
The English record pike has also been caught – story and pics revealed.
News stories you must read this week:
- The year’s biggest pike boated
- English record pike caught
- New project to encourage youngsters fishing
- Big game fish on coarse tackle
- Your Great Catches
- Match News – where is match fishing’s Wembley?
Features & advice you must read this week:
- Steve Collett – big lures versus little lures
- John Bailey’s fishing the rivers
- Andy Browne’s feeder fishing tactics
- Dave Coster’s guide to becoming a better angler
- Dr Ian Welch’s Secret Lives – can you identify this species?
- Jason Vorster catches river predators on lures
- Colin Davidson’s vital clues to help you find carp
- Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors report on Home Nations Carp International
- New Gear, Your Letters, The Informant
PLUS the very best Where To Fish section – Angler’s Mail’s mega hotspots guide is exclusively compiled by experts who work hard to help YOU.
This new AM print magazine is in good newsagents and supermarkets, priced just £1.99.
It has a special pike cover artwork by top wildlife artist David Cowdry – find out more about his work at his Facebook page.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price to ensure it’s delivered to your door every week – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!